- This article is about the character from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode Which Witch is Which? For other uses, see Zombie (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
He had a very pale complexion, an oval-like head, and red sclera. He also had a lanky frame to him as he walked. His ears seem to resemble those of an elf or goblin. He wore green shoes, brown tattered pants, and an off green tattered overcoat with a pine green shirt underneath.
He was rather slow as he couldn't take Shaggy Rogers's insult quickly, and he was rather mean as he scared anybody that came near him.
A witch turned up six months ago in Swamp's End, taking up residence in a shack. She brought to life a zombie to serve her, which scared off all the townsfolk. In reality, this was likely when Zeke and his partner, Zeb Perkins, made the disguise to scare them off, so they could search uninterrupted for the armoured bank truck they crashed into the swamp (next to an old riverboat) years ago
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
Insert details here. (Big House Brouhaha)
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- 113. Which Witch is Which? (no lines)
- Scooby Doo... Where Are You! (Gold Key Comics)
- #5(a). The Swamp Witch
- Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
- #50. Big House Brouhaha
- Velma states that it was Zeke dressed up as the Witch, but this is clearly wrong since the Witch was unmasked as Zeb.
- The Zombie disguise is later reused for the Mamba Zombie in the The Scooby-Doo Show episode The Backstage Rage.
- In the direct-to-video film Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King, a real version of the Zombie is in the monster bar.