Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Bigfoot (single appearance)(disguise)(photograph on computer screen)
- Phantom (single appearance)(disguise)(photograph on computer screen)
- Zoinks (single appearance)(no lines)(destroyed)
- Dr. Phineus Phibes
- Agent 1
- Agent 2
- Dr. Trebla
- Groovy Don (single appearance)(destroyed)
- Zoinks (dog) (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Groovy Don (human) (single appearance)(no lines)(photograph on computer screen)
- Shaggleford Manor
- Bolivia (mentioned)
- Phibes's lair
- Bolivian Queen (flashback only)
- Mystery Machine
|Scott Menville||Shaggy Rogers|
|Jeff Bennett||Dr. Phineus Phibes|
|Casey Kasem||Dr. Albert Shaggleford|
- It seems that even with their main mission to defeat Phibes, Shaggy & Scooby have done some regular mystery-solving -- without Fred, Daphne, and Velma.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Having the guys have different previous pets and owners, respectively, would indicate that this is either ignoring what's come before or is set in a separate universe, as the The New Scooby-Doo Movies episode The Lochness Mess, the The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries episode Happy Birthday, Scooby-Doo, and A Pup Named Scooby-Doo strongly establishes that Scooby and Shaggy have known each from practically since each other's birth.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Caracoles, El Perro Maravilla||Zoinks, The Wonder Dog|
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Scooby Dudes||Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!
|Uncle Albert Alert|