Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- This article is about the What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode. For the episode of A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, see Wrestle Maniacs (A Pup Named Scooby-Doo).
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Broderick Bosepheus (single appearance)
- Malachi Crunch (single appearance)
- Sugar (single appearance)
- Spice (single appearance)
- The Scientist (single appearance)
- Sparrow Man (single appearance)
- Humongus Hammer (single appearance)
- Titanic Twist (single appearance)(Curt and Connie Crunch's disguise)
- Curt Crunch (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Connie Crunch (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Nancy Chang (final appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- P.A. announcer (only time heard)
- Contorted wrestler (single appearance)(no lines)(dies in flashback)
|Broderick Bosepheus||He thought the Titanic Twist might be good for publicity.|
|Humongus Hammer||His bitterness against Broderick Bosepheus.|
|Sugar & Spice||To become the main attraction.|
|Malachi Crunch||The gang found sleeping mist in his trailer.|
|Curt Crunch and Connie as the Titanic Twist||To scare their father out of wrestling before he got hurt.|
|"All Twisted "||Written by Davey Gunner and Doug Holland||CIV|
- The episode title is a pun on the infamous wrestling event WrestleMania.
- Fred carries emergency wrestling trunks.
- Not counting A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, this is the first time a young child was the culprit.
- This is also the first time in the franchise history that the monster technically 'got away with it' according to Malachi Crunch.
- This airdate marks Scott Menville's 34th birthday.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- There's inconsistency in Fred's wrestling costume's outer cape color. When Fred's shown wearing it for the first time from front view, the cape's color is white judging from the cape's attachment on his shoulder. However, when he's lifted by "Scientist", it's shown that the color is blue. Furthermore, the color of the cape's attachment is different in one occasion.
- The aquarium's sign changed from "Do not tap on the glass" into "do not touch glass" when Shaggy and Scooby tried to hide from the Titanic Twist
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Velma is incredibly strong, she has a special move she calls the "Flying Dinkley", where she is able to simultaneously toss two female wrestlers completely above her own head from the ground. Not even the strongest male wrestlers can do this in reality.
- Theoretically, the Titanic Twist, even with both arms on the same side of the body, should have the right hand and the left and not two identical hands. Though this can be pardoned as it is just a costume with two people inside.
- Connie and Curt Crunch must be really fast, since it takes them less than 10 seconds to get away from their father, wear the Titanic Twist costume, and go to gravity-defy suplex to meet Mystery Inc. for the first time.
In other languages
|Greek||Φαντασμα-γορική Πάλη||Phantasma-gorical Wrestling|
|Swedish||Tokig i att brottas||Crazy about wrestling|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 8, 2008.
- This episode was supposed to have been included on the Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery DVD and Blu-ray, but it was not. Perhaps because they thought there was already enough or because they chose the behind-the-scenes featurette over it, or maybe it was simply overlooked, which is worth noting.
- Best of Warner Bros. 50 Cartoon Collection: Scooby-Doo! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on August 13, 2019.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|A Scooby-Doo Valentine||What's New, Scooby-Doo?
|Ready to Scare|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.