|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Houndbeast (single appearance)(no lines)(Doby's disguise)
- Estelle Brady (single appearance)
- Doby (single appearance)(no lines)
- Miscellaneous dog owners (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Miscellaneous dogs (single appearance)(no lines)
- Lancelot (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mrs. Blake (mentioned)
- Ms. Chopnick (single appearance)(flashback only)
- Piano player (single appearance)(no lines)
- Masseuse 1 (single appearance)
- Masseuse 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Taxi driver (single appearance)
- New York City
- Little Miss Wow! Pageant (flashback only)
|Harriet Vander-Grauff||She had many bills to pay so she couldn't afford the price money.|
|Henry||Could have helped his boss, Ms. Vander-Grauff.|
|Elton Snood||To win the dog show.|
| Doby as the Houndbeast|
|Doby was following Estelle's orders to win the dog show.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Toe to Toe"|| Music by Matthew Janszen and Jake Monaco|
Lyrics by J.M. DeMatteis and Jon Colton Barry
|Luca Ellis||Unnamed artist|
- The title is a play on "Best in show."
- In the voice credits, the guest characters are all referred to just with the surnames.
- Daphne's coach and the taxi driver are uncredited.
- Disguises: Fred as Fred Freddyton III; Shaggy & Velma as tourists.
- Daphne Du Jour: She thinks the dog show is demeaning.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The sign of the dog show reads a hyphenated "Vander-Grauff." but the credits list as one one word, "Vandergrauff."
In other languages
|Polish||Najgorszy z najlepszych||The Worst from the Best|
Estelle Brady: Doby and I would have finally come in first place if it wasn't for--I gotta say that very impressive song and dance routine, well done. (singing) Dancing toe to toe. (stops singing) Marvellous. Oh, and plus the meddling stuff.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|How to Train Your Coward|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
|Mysteries on the Disorient Express|