|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Manager of the burger joint (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Monster of the burger joint (single appearance)(no lines)(Burger joint employee's disguise)
- Burger joint employee (single appearance)(no lines)(redeemed)
- Spies (single appearance)(no lines)
- Burger joint
|Manager of the burger joint||Knew everything about the burger joint.|
|Spies||Always wanted to get their hands on the secret sauce recipe.|
| Manager of the burger joint|
The manager's employee as the Monster of the burger joint
|To scare off spies who are trying to steal the secret sauce recipe.|
- The gang have ran low on money before and needed to take temporary jobs, such as in the The Scooby-Doo Show episode High Rise Hair Raiser, for example.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
The second story by Frank Strom I'm sad to say fails on several levels. It's been established that Mystery Inc. is independently wealthy, and even Shaggy and Scooby could not possibly go through all their money on food. Thus the idea of them working in a fast food restaurant horribly reminiscent of an inferior episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer that is still better than the short does not make sense. This is a pity because Karen Matchette does a very nice job rendering the goofy duo.