- For other incarnations, see Witch (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
* History is incomplete.
The witch was blue-skinned and had a long, pointed nose and chin, white hair and yellow eyes. She wore a tattered purple robe and a black, pointed witch's hat with a purple stripe on it and black shoes.
She the stereotypical personality of an evil witch. Zeke did not make up a back story for her.
Powers and abilities
- Witchcraft: Through deception, he could make her look like she could disappear and reappear in a puff of smoke, and made a balloon decoy to make it look like she could fly. He also made voodoo dolls to scare off everyone.
She turned up six months ago in Swamp's End, taking up residence in a shack. She brought to life a zombie to serve her, which scared off all the townsfolk. In reality, this was likely when Zeke and his partner, Zeb Perkins, made the disguise to scare them off, so they could search uninterrupted for the armoured bank truck they crashed into the swamp (next to an old riverboat) years ago.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
Insert details here. (Big House Brouhaha)
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- Scooby Doo... Where Are You! (Gold Key Comics)
- #5(a). The Swamp Witch
- Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
- #50. Big House Brouhaha
- Velma refers to Zeke as being the one who was the Witch when it was Zeb who was actually wearing the costume.
- The Witch was likely based on the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz film. They share similarities in appearance and the way they speak and laugh.
- The Witch had a cameo in the Duck Dodgers episode Surf the Stars, along with the gang and several other villains.