The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
|A haunting need for images|
Needed: Main image.
Insert details here.
- Judge (single appearance)(flashback only)
- Security guard (single appearance)
- Lunch lady (single appearance)
- Parkhouse clerk (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
|Museum director||Revenge on Urkel by getting him banned for life.|
|Security guard||Revenge on Urkel.|
|Lunch lady||Revenge on Urkel.|
|Janitor as the Technomancer||To steal gold from the museum.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard|| Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Jaleel White||Steve Urkel|
|Keith Ferguson|| Museum director|
- Velma announces the guest star in the title card.
- The Technomancer's design is based on the Green Ghosts from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode A Night of Fright is No Delight.
- When Scooby uses Scooby Snacks to give himself the appearance of having buck-teeth, he puts on a white hat similar to the one his cousin Scooby-Dum wore.
- Daphne ends up holding the entire gang when usually it is Velma.
- Cartoon Network was supposed to televise it on August 26, 2019, but was preempted by The Amazing World of Gumball.
- Jaleel White reprises his role as Steve Urkel from the ABC/CBS sitcom Family Matters.
- Urkel had referenced Scooby in the episode Skip to My Lieu, in which he had mentioned he had Scooby-Doo slippers.
- Urkel's Urkel-Bot appeared in two season three episodes of Family Matters.
- The museum director resembles Carl Winslow from Family Matters.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
- Watch at Boomerang.com
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.