- This article is about the Gold Key Comics comic story. For the episode it is based on, see What a Night for a Knight.
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The Black Knight comes to on the full moon, bringing the gang their newest case.
Insert details here.
- Mystery Inc. (first comic appearance)
- Professor James Hyde White (single appearance)
- Frog (single appearance)(no lines)
- Worker 1 (single appearance)
- Worker 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- This is a comic-book adaptation of What a Night for a Knight, the first episode of the original, TV series, Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- Jameson Hyde White is called James Hyde White, and wears a cowboy hat, despite being an Englishman. This is based on the storyboards for the episode.
- The culprit's name is spelled "Mr. Wikles" in this version. This is also based on the episode storyboards
- Except for the first speech bubble, everything else Scooby says comes from a thought bubble.
- Scooby-Doo! Classic Comics: Vol. 1 CD-Rom (Sep 2009).
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The archaeologist is called White by Velma, and Hyde White by the sheriff.
Daphne: If the professor was driving that truck, it looks like he's disappeared. What happened to him?