|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
|A haunting need for images|
Needed: Main image.
Insert details here.
- Man-Bat (Joker's disguise)
- Real Man-Bat (first animated appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- Dr. Kirk Langstrom (first animated appearance)(redeemed)
- Alfred Pennyworth (single appearance)
- Guard (single appearance)
- Ventriloquist (cameo)(no lines)
- Poison Ivy (cameo)(no lines)
|Dr. Kirk Langstrom||He is the real Man-Bat.|
|Joker as the Man-Bat||To rob Bruce Wayne's bank account.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Steven Weber||Alfred Pennyworth|
- Shaggy announces the celebrity guest in the title card. He refers to Batman as "the Batman."
- The episode title is an allusion to the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode What a Night for a Knight.
- This episode has been advertised as the season one finale, even though twenty-six episodes were produced in total.
- Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill reprise their roles from such series such as Batman: The Animated Series and Justice League Action.
- Steven Weber previously voiced Alfred in the DTVs Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders and Batman Vs Two Face, based on the Batman 1966 TV series, starring Adam West as Batman.
- On September 9, 2019, Italian news site Angenzia Ansa revealed the title of the episode, the Joker's inclusion, and him being the culprit of dressing up as Man-Bat.
- Fred being pulled into a wall, and Scooby-Doo bouncing through the air and beating on the Man-Bat before knocking him down are references to the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You episode Never Ape an Ape Man, when Fred was fell into a trick library wall, and Scooby attacking the Ape Man, respectively.
- This is the first time Bruce Wayne has appeared in a Scooby-Doo cartoon, thus revealing Batman's identity in Scooby-Doo canon.
- In 1970's DC Comics, Alfred Pennyworth had a niece called Daphne Pennyworth.
- Miller & Frank Department Store is named after comic book writer Frank Miller, known for the miniseries The Dark Knight Returns and to the Year One arc in the Batman ongoing.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Shaggy:' One of these days, Scoob, I'm gonna to have to teach Freddie the meaning of sarcasm.