What Witch is Which? is the first of four stories in Scooby Doo... Where Are You! #9, by Charlton Comics. It was followed by The Hitch-Hiker, What Became of Honest Jawn?, and The Ghost of Christmas Present.
The gang visits the town of Weirdbridge, where the inhabitants live exactly like their 1650 founders.
The gang visits the town of Weirdbridge, built in 1650, and where held the witchcraft trials there. The current inhabitants live exactly as they did back then. Scooby chases a cat around a corner, and it grows bigger, and scares him back. A creepy old lady warns them they must leave town by sunset. They are denied entrance to the church by Reverend Meanie, and watch a woman become a ghost. They enter the gift shop, and Shaggy and Scooby are scared by a mirror. When they leave, it is dark out. They are called trespassers, and are to be tried. Scooby runs away, and jumps in a barrel of flour. When he comes out, the townspeople think he is a ghost, are scared, and the gang escapes.
- Witch (single appearance)
- Satana (single appearance)(no lines)
- Reverend Meanie (single appearance)
- Woman with broom (single appearance)(ghost)
- Gift shop owner (single appearance)
- Townsman with gun (single appearance)
- Ye Olde Gift Shoppe
- Ye General Store
|Townspeople||Believe they are the original inhabitants.|
- The mirror scene is very similar to the Mirror Monster in the telefilm, Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School.
- Fred wears a black ascot.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.