- This article is about the level for the GC/PS2/Xbox platforms. For the level on the GBA platform, see Weird, Wild West (GBA).
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Weird, Wild West is the third level in the 2004 video game, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Mayhem, for GameCube, PlayStation 2, and Xbox.
The Gold Mountain western theme park is in danger from a magical being.
Insert details here.
- Johnny Channayaptra (single appearance)
- Selena Drake (cameo)
- Robert Zabrinski (mentioned)
- Travis Sherman (first appearance)(cameo)
- Walter Peabody (mentioned)
- Mindi Stiles (single appearance)
- Big Dust Devils (no lines)
- Little Dust Devils (no lines)
- Blue Standard Ghosts (no lines)
- Mini Green Ghosts (no lines)
- Large Green Ghosts (no lines)
- Poltergeists (no lines)
- Mummy (no lines)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mindi Stiles's cell phone
- Tome of Doom
- Dust Devil page
- The Mystery Machine
- Police car
|Mindi Stiles||She was the only employee left.|
|Mindi Stiles as a Native American||She's an agent of Greenwood Development.|
|Scott Innes|| Scooby-Doo|
|Frank Welker||Fred Jones|
|Grey DeLisle|| Daphne Blake|
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Jeff Bennett||Travis Sherman|
|Tom Kenny||Johnny Channayaptra|
- Walter Peabody and Robert Zabrinski were the culprits in The Haunting of Hambridge and Mayhem at the Movies, respectively.
Differences between home and handheld consoles
- Mindi's saloon outfit is only seen in a photo, along with her wig being found, where as in the GBA version, she uses that as a disguise, instead of the Native American.