|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
- 1 Premise
- 2 Synopsis
- 3 Characters
- 4 Locations
- 5 Objects
- 6 Vehicles
- 7 Suspects
- 8 Cast
- 9 Continuity
- 10 Notes/trivia
- 11 In other languages
- 12 Home media
- 13 Quotes
- 14 References
- 15 External links
Insert details here.
- Mystery Incorporated
- Sheriff Bronson Stone (main story and flashback)
- Marcie Fleach
- Francilee Jackson (first appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Melvin Keisterbaum (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Dreamweaver (single appearance)(dream only)
- Horbert Feist (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Mr. E
- Mrs. Feist (single appearance)
- Paula Rogers (voice only)(flashback only)
- Professor Emmanuel Raffalo (no lines)(flashback only)(cameo)
- Vincent Van Ghoul (no lines)(cameo)
- Crystal Cove
- Lair of the Dreamweaver (dream only)
- Marcie Fleach's cellphone
- Velma's cellphone
- Crypts and Creatures
- Dream Helmet
|They are the only people who know about the Dreamweaver.|
|Horbert Feist as the Dreamweaver||To get revenge on his friends for taking away his game piece.|
- The recap provides the following scenes:
- Hot Dog Water is ousted from the gang after Daphne rejoined at the end of the previous episode. The reason for Hot Dog Water being forced to leave is that apart from joining on the basis that she was temporary, the gang is a five-member group.
- After trying on multiple wigs in the previous episode, Shaggy wears one throughout this episode to hide his short hair which was cut between All Fear the Freak and The Night the Clown Cried.
- The unnamed teacher in Shaggy's flashback is Emmanuel Raffalo, who was the Slime Mutant, in Beware the Beast from Below.
- This is the only episode of Mystery Incorporated to show Daphne driving the Mystery Machine.
- The Feist home looks virtually identical to the home of Hugh Dederdee, from the episode, When the Cicada Calls.
- Shaggy's Crypts and Creatures character name was "Shagdolf".
- Running gags: The victims (Horbert, Francilee, and Melvin) loved what they lost more than their own kids. It turns out the culprit's motivation was based on the loss of something he loved more than his own kids, as well.
- The dream mazes and the Dreamweaver are references to the movie Labyrinth.
- Potential victims fearing to ever sleep again suggests the Nightmare on Elm Street movies.
- Crypts and Creatures is a parody of Dungeons and Dragons, much like Dragons and Gnomes is from the previous TV series, Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!
- Francilee seems to be similar to celebrity chef, Paula Dean. Both are heavy set southern chefs with their own cooking show and product line.
- The Crypts and Creatures characters of Francilee Jackson, Horbert Feist, and Melvin Keisterbam are based on The Lord of the Ring characters Legolas, Gimli, and Aragorn. Additionally Shaggy's character's name Shagdalf is a nod to Gandalf. The goblins featured in the Crypts and Creatures fantasy sequences are based on those featured in Rankin-Bass's adaptations of The Hobbit and Return of the King.
- The character name Norbert Feist is a nod to epic fantasy author Raymond E Feist.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The recap presents Daphne's line, "Small town that, Baylor Hotner," in a different tone from what she previously gave in The Night the Clown Cried II - Tears of Doom!
- In the opening scene, Horbert is shown with the Dreamweaver, despite the fact that he is the one behind the monster.
- Although Francilee holds the corn bread stuffing box with her right hand, on the box it depicts her holding a spoon with her left hand.
In other languages
|Italian||Gioco Di Ruolo||Role-Playing Game|
|Spanish (Latin America)||La Telaraña del Tejedor de Sueños||Web of Dreamweaver|
|French||La Toile du tisseur de rêves||Web of Dreamweaver|
|Hungarian||Az álomszövő hálója||The Web of the Dreamweaver|
|Brazilian Portuguese||A Teia do Tecelão de Sonhos!||Web of Dreamweaver!|
|Italian||Gioco Di Ruolo||Role-Playing Game|
Ο Ιστός του Ονειροπαγίδα! (Star TV Dub)
Ο Ιστός του Ονειροϋφάντη! (Boomerang TV Dub)
The Web of the Dreamcatcher! (Star TV Dub)
The Web of the Dreamweaver! (Boomerang TV Dub)
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season Two, Part 1 - Danger in the Deep DVD set released by Warner Home Video on November 13, 2012.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: The Complete Season 2 DVD set released by Warner Home Video on October 7, 2014.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystères associés: L'intégrale de la saison 2 (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: The entirety of season 2) DVD set released by Warner Home Video on September 10, 2013.
- A Scooby-Doo! Valentine Bouquet Digital DVD released by Warner Home Video on January 12, 2021
Shaggy: Last night Oliver Feist, prominent banker, drove his car at high speed into the Crystal Cove Bank.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|The Night the Clown Cried II - Tears of Doom!||Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
|The Hodag of Horror|