|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: Synopsis (not copied from another site).
Way Out Scooby is the first part of the tenth episode of the first season of The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show.
While visiting the space center, the guys wander aboard a space ship set to launch to Mars, and discover they are not the only ones on board, a six-billion-dollar robot is also aboard and when scientists spot the guys on the camera, they demand no harm come to it.
Insert details here
- Robot (single appearance)
- Technician 1 (single appearance)
- Technician 2 (single appearance)
- Technician 3 (single appearance)
- Mars explorer rocket
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
- Presumably the space center is in Houston.
- The Mystery Machine does not appear.
- The camera's close-up on Scooby's eye reveals it to be brown, but it's unknown if that is considered canon.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When the technician walks away after preparing the robot, the badge on his jumpsuit disappears.
- As Scrappy is jumping up and down on the elevator to board the shuttle, his dogtag flashes from gold to teal.
- As the shuttle flies through the meteor shower, the stars on the American flag disappear and reappear.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Apparently the space center provides do-it-yourself tours, with no security guards on watch.
- In the end, Scooby simply walks away from the buckets stuck on his feet as if he was standing behind them, instead of actually having to take them off properly.
- Due to being a straight forward comedy with even less attachment to reality, Scooby, Scrappy and Shaggy don't need proper gear for the journey from Earth to Mars or to able to roam freely and breathe on the latter either.
- While on Mars, the module's label, "M 1", is hyphenated.
In other languages
|Greek||Έξοδος Σκούμπι||Scooby Goes Out|
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Ruh-Roh Robot! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on September 24, 2013.