|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
After wrapping up their latest case, the Mystery Machine may need an exorcism! When a trip to the car wash unearths a soapy spirit with intent to scare.
Insert details here.
- Man in Bog Beast costume (single appearance)
- Car wash owner (single appearance)
- Clean Fiend (single appearance)(no lines)(car wash owner's disguise)
- Ranger (single appearance)(no lines)
- Car wash customer (single appearance)
- Car wash employee (single appearance)
- Walt (only time mentioned)
- Car wash
- Bog Beast mask
- Tire wax
- The Mystery Machine
- Red car
|Car wash customer||Dissatisfied with the work the car wash did on his car.|
|Car wash employee||Annoyed by the dissatisfied customer.|
|Walt||The car wash owner had an argument with him on the phone.|
|Unnamed man as the Bog Beast||He had a claim on the land.|
|Car wash owner as the Clean Fiend||His business was failing, so he had to try anything to stay afloat.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Writer: Derek Fridolfs
- Artist: Randy Elliott
- Colorist: Silvana Brys
- Letterer: Saida Temofonte
- Cover: Fridolfs & Brys
- Editor: Rob Levin
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 1.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.