|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Velma is talked into running for mayor to draw out a ghost terrorizing a town.
Insert details here.
- Joe McGrath (single appearance)
- Mayor Perry Putnam (single appearance)
- Mr. Heaton (single appearance)
- Ghost of Amos Littlefield (single appearance)(no lines)(Violet Oberon's disguise)
- Ghost of Amos Littlefield's horse (single appearance)(no lines)(redeemed)
- Violet Oberon (single appearance)
- Amy (single appearance)
- Bill Thord (single appearance)
- Miscellaneous citizens (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Amos Littlefield (single appearance)(statue)(deceased)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Mystery Machine
- News van
- News helicopter
|Mayor Perry Putnam||To win the election.|
|Mr. Heaton||To help his boss, Mayor Putnam, win the election.|
|Violet Oberon as the Ghost of Amos Littlefield||To keep herself as the only artist in Littlefield.|
- Daphne implied how her family have been manipulating history from the shadows.
- Disguises: Shaggy and Scooby as civil war soldiers.
- "Zoinks" count:
- "Jeepers" count:
- "Jinkies" count:
- Daphne Du Jour: Campaign manager for Velma.
- Mayor Putnam’s name and design appear to be a parody of President of Russia, Vladimir Putin.
- Velma’s haircut and attire during her campaign are similar to those of 2016 U.S. Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton.
- The scene at the dog park, where the ghost of Amos Littlefield cuts the ribbon with a sword before Joe McGrath can cut it with ceremonial scissors recalls the opening of the Sydney Harbour Bridge in 1932, when a mounted Francis de Groot rode up to the ribbon and cut it with his sword before New South Wales Premier Jack Lang could do the official ribbon cutting.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Daphne: So, Velma, you don't have any regrets about giving up all that political power?
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|The Curse of Kaniaku|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|