The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Velma is talked into running for mayor to draw out a ghost terrorizing a town.
Insert details here.
- Joe McGrath (single appearance)
- Mayor Perry Putnam (single appearance)
- Mr. Heaton (single appearance)
- Ghost of Amos Littlefield (single appearance)(no lines)(Violet Oberon's disguise)
- Ghost of Amos Littlefield's horse (single appearance)(no lines)(redeemed)
- Violet Oberon (single appearance)
- Amy (single appearance)
- Bill Thord (single appearance)
- Miscellaneous citizens (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Amos Littlefield (single appearance)(statue)(deceased)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Mystery Machine
- News van
- News helicopter
|Mayor Perry Putnam||To win the election.|
|Mr. Heaton||To help his boss, Mayor Putnam, win the election.|
|Violet Oberon as the Ghost of Amos Littlefield||To keep herself as the only artist in Littlefield.|
- Daphne implied how her family have been manipulating history from the shadows.
- Disguises: Shaggy and Scooby as civil war soldiers.
- "Zoinks" count:
- "Jeepers" count:
- "Jinkies" count:
- Daphne Du Jour: Campaign manager for Velma.
- Mayor Putnam’s name and design appear to be a parody of President of Russia, Vladimir Putin.
- Velma’s haircut and attire during her campaign are similar to those of 2016 U.S. Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|The Curse of Kaniaku|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.