|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
- This article is about the Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated incarnation of the character. For the original incarnation in The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo, see Vincent Van Ghoul.
Vincent is a middle-aged Caucasian male, who has black hair, with white streaks. He wears a purple cape, blue shirt, and has a small mustache.
Vincent mostly acts dramatic in his clothes and speech the same way he would in his movies. He thinks highly of himself as a "thespian" and that he's improved roles for people. However, his bravery in the real world is quite low, and when he is scared he says, "I think I'm going to tinkle..." It's only through motivation that Vincent will throw himself in danger in order to stop it.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Shaggy and Scooby watched several Vincent Van Ghoul movie marathons on TV across several days, which included him saving the day by vanquishing an army of vampires. In another movie, he needed some meat to go with his huge feast. He brought a chainsaw into the dungeon to slew a pig beast.
He had to give up his love with a lady. She wouldn't leave until his face turned into a lizard-like one and scared the woman away.
In another movie appearance, he attacked zombies with a stethoscope.
Insert details here. (Web of the Dreamweaver!)
Insert details here. (The Gathering Gloom)
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Vincent: And I didn't tinkle. I held it like a man!
- Vincent Van Ghoul is based on the recurring character of the same name from The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo, modelled after and played by the late Vincent Price. That previous incarnation, unlike this one, was a renowned magician and warlock who also assisted the gang in their quest.
- The SDMI crew received permission from the Vincent Price estate to use the likeness of Mr. Price.
In other languages
|Mauro Ramos||Brazilian Portuguese|
- Nightfright, season 1, episode 19.
- Theater of Doom, season 2, episode 15.
- The Legend of Alice May, season 1, episode 6.
- In Fear of the Phantom, season 1, episode 7.
- A Haunting in Crystal Cove, season 1, episode 23.
- Wyatt, Derrick J. (March 2, 2020). "Oh yes that is definitely true". Twitter. Retrieved on March 23, 2020.