|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Nothing in the mall is a bargain for the gang as they discover two raging groups of monsters inside.
Insert details here.
- Consumerites (first appearance)(no lines)(misc. dead bodies)
- Kyle (single appearance)(no lines)
- Sneaking monster (first appearance)(no lines)
- Cliffy's mom (mentioned)(deceased)
- Cliffy's dad (mentioned)(deceased)
- Velma's goggles
- Fred's gun
- Daphne's gun
- Velma's wristwatch
- Shaggy's cell phone
- Fred's cell phone
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Horror, Comedy and Entirely Too Much Dialogue As Only Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis & Ron Wagner Can Bring It to You!
- Andy Owens: Inker
- Hi-Fi: Colors
- Travis Lanham: Letters
- Carlos D'Anda: Cover
- Howard Chaykin with Wil Quintana: Variant Cover
- Diego Lopez: Assistant Editor
- Harvey Richards: Editor
- Marie Javins: Authority Figure
- The gang found the mall in the previous story.
- This is the first time Daphne has smacked Shaggy in the face, although unintentionally. In the next story, she does it on purpose, making him the third person after Fred and Velma to be physically assaulted by her.
- The monster that is sneaking around appears fully in the next story to attack Scooby & Cliffy.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- There are several references and parodies of people and mall store names:
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.