- This article is about the umbrella from standard continuity. For the one from Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated continuity, see Umbrella (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated).
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
An umbrella is a canopy designed to shield from the rain. It can also be used as points of shade on a sunny beach.
An umbrella is a canopy of material attached to a pole. The canopy is supported by a system of metal wires, which also help to open and close the umbrella. The canopy can be made out of various materials, the most common being nylon. An umbrella can be used to protect someone from the rain or to shade someone from the sun. Beach umbrellas have long poles in order to push them into the sand, while rain umbrellas typically have shorter poles with a handle for portable use.
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
Insert details here. (Robopup)
Insert details here. (Night of the Living Burger)
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Insert details here. (A Clue for Scooby Doo)
An umbrella was used again at the beach.
Insert details here. (Bedlam in the Big Top)
Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School
Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster
Insert details here. (Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster)
What's New, Scooby-Doo?
Insert details here. Fright House of a Lighthouse
Insert details here. (Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra-Doo)
Big Top Scooby-Doo!
Insert details here. (Big Top Scooby-Doo!)
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School
- DTV7. Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- DTV14. Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra-Doo
- DTV18. Big Top Scooby-Doo!
- In Where Are You, an umbrella on the beach is made redundant by the fact that the sky is always (presumably mistakenly) depicted as dark. If this is intentional, then it's another clear example of the gang having no concept of time (or logic). It's possible it turns dark while they are out, but it seems like they're always just starting in the dark.
- In A Clue for Scooby Doo, the umbrella started off blue, until Shaggy ran into it, and it became red.