|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Twenty Thousand Screams Under the Sea is the ninth episode of the original half-hour, Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo.
Insert details here.
- Sea Beast of the Aztecs (single appearance)(Tiger Morris' disguise)
- Tiger Morris (single appearance)
- Octopus (single appearance)(no lines)
Other other characters:
- Cliff diving judge (single appearance)
- Cliff diving contestants (single appearance)(no lines)
- Harbour patrol officers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Miguel Valdez's boat
- Sunken ship
|Señor Gonzales||He wanted the gang out of his shop after they read in his customers book.|
|Tiger Morris as the Sea Beast of the Aztecs||To find treasure.|
- Daphne, Fred and Velma scuba dive in this episode. Their scuba diver outfits are similar to the ones they wore in the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode A Clue for Scooby Doo.
- Disguises: Shaggy and Scooby as card players (although they weren't technically in disguise).
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count:
- "Zoinks" count: 6.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 3.
- The title of the episode is a reference to the 1870 novel Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, by Jules Verne.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Velma calls a hang glider, a kite.
In other languages
|Greek||Είκοσι Χιλιάδες Κραυγές Κάτω από τη Θάλασσα||Twenty Thousand Screams Under the Sea|
- Scooby-Doo! and Scrappy-Doo!: The Complete Season 1 DVD set released by Warner Home Video on April 28, 2015.
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Surf's Up, Scooby-Doo! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 5, 2015.
Tiger Morris: And I would've been rich today if it hadn't been for you!
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|The Hairy Scare of the Devil Bear|| Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (first series)|
List of episodes
|I Left My Neck in San Francisco|