|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Perry White (single appearance)
- Jimmy Olsen (single appearance)
- Lois Lane (single appearance)
- Krypto (first appearance)
- Superman (final appearance)
- Caeser's Ghost (single appearance)(projection)
- Prankster (single appearance)
- Grax (single appearance)(cameo)
- Mongul (single appearance)(cameo)
- Terra-Man (single appearance)(cameo)
- Nova (single appearance)(no lines)(cameo)(unnamed)
- Brainiac (final appearance)(cameo)
- Super-Monster (single appearance)(Superman's transformation)
- Miscellaneous Daily Planet staff (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Lex Luthor (no lines)(thought bubble)(cameo)
- Supergirl (mentioned)
- Professor Phineas Potter (only time mentioned)
- Jimmy Olsen fan (single appearance)(no lines)
- Space Canine Patrol Agency (only time mentioned)
- Clark Kent (single appearance)(Superman in disguise)
- Yucatán (mentioned)
- Outer space
- Krypton (mentioned)
- Signal watch
- Hologram projector
- Red Kryptonite (light)
- Magic Lake Water
- Professor Potter's serum
- Green Kryptonite
- Red sun projector
- Daily Planet newspaper
|Caeser's Ghost hologram projected by the Prankster||To lure Superman into his Red Kryptonite trap.|
- The gang in Metropolis is a result from an invitation from Superman after helping him out in A Super Friend in Need.
- Lex Luthor dressed as one of the Rainbow Ghosts in A Super Friend in Need.
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Story By: Sholly Fisch
- Art By: Dario Brizuela
- Colors By: Franco Riesco
- Letters By: Saida Temofonte
- Cover By: Dario Brizuela with Franco Riesco
- Assistant Editor: Jessica Chen
- Editor: Kristy Quinn
- Superman Created By Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.
- By Special Arrangement with the Jerry Siegel Family.
- Disguises: Velma as a gorilla.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count:
- "Zoinks" count:
- "Jeepers" count:
- "Jinkies" count:
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Despite the title, Scooby Snacks don't actually appear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.