|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Stuck in a tree, while the mutant monsters swam around the gang, Daphne reflects on how she got there.
Insert details here.
- Daphne Blake (main story and flashback)
- Monsters (no lines)
- Ned Blake (mentioned)
- Mrs. Blake (mentioned)
- Herbert (single appearance)(flashback only)
- Winnie (single appearance)(flashback only)
- Mr. Gilroy (single appearance)(flashback only)
- Fred's aunt (only time mentioned)
- Velma's goggles
- Fred's crutches
- Pick-up truck
- Van (flashback only)
- Mystery Machine
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Keith Giffen & J.M. DeMatteis: Writers
- Dale Eaglesham: Artist
- Hi-Fi: Colors
- Travis Lanham: Letters
- Diego Lopez: Assistant Editor
- Brittany Holzherr: Associate Editor
- Marie Javins: Sovereign of the Schedule
- Based on a Concept by Jim Lee
- Notably, this shows that an incarnation of Fred & Daphne have slept together. In fact, this is the first time two characters have been in the same bed together in that manner.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- On page 7, panel 4, Daphne is missing her sunglasses.