|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
- 1 Premise
- 2 Synopsis
- 3 Characters
- 4 Locations
- 5 Objects
- 6 Vehicles
- 7 Suspects
- 8 Cast
- 9 Songs
- 10 Continuity
- 11 Notes/trivia
- 12 In other languages
- 13 Home media
- 14 Quotes
- 15 References
- 16 External links
Insert details here.
- Jeff (single appearance)
- "Little gang" (single appearance)
- Professor Hess (single appearance)
- Sobek (single appearance)(no lines)(Professor Salazar's disguise)
- Professor Salazar (single appearance)
- Matt (single appearance)
- Matt's partner (single appearance)
- Sobek (deity) (single appearance)(Velma's Mind's Eye)
- Cleopatra (queen) (single appearance)(fantasy)
- Dwayne (single appearance)(no lines)
- Junior (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Red Leprechauns (single appearance)(no lines)(fantasy)
- Kids in Jeff's 3rd grade class (single appearance)(photograph)
- Mr. Peterson (single appearance)(photograph)
- Corn People
- Unnamed city
- Mount Everest (fantasy)
- Mount Flappy McFlunken (fantasy)
|Professor Hess||To prove that Sobek was real.|
|Professor Salazar||To prove that Sobek wasn't real.|
|Professor Salazar as Sobek||To get a gold statue hidden within a sarcophagus.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Wake Me Up to Say Goodnight"||Written by Andy Sturmer||Finnegan Schwartz||N/A|
- Daphne had hand puppets of the gang in Mystery 101, and wore a fake beard in Poodle Justice.
- Velma's thalassophobia was revealed in All Paws on Deck.
- This is the first time "Scooby-Dooby-Doo" is said at the end of an episode, although it comes from Jeff, who's lost his senses, instead of from Scooby-Doo.
- The episode title is a play on the movie title "Trading Places".
- Daphne Du Jour: Falconry.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The "little gang" were basically abducted by a lunatic, and all the real gang could do is watch it happen; Fred does give chase, although this seems more because of his van.
In other languages
|Korean||리더 바꾸기||Changing Leader|
|Turkish||İş Takibi||Work Follow!|
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season 1, Part 1 - Spooky Kooky Fun! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on February 23, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on April 4, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 11, 2016.
Jeff: Welcome to the History of Mystery! My name is Jeff and I'll be your tour guide. Are you ready to learn about mystery solving throughout the ages?
Daphne: Um, what's happening?
Jeff: Well, the first clue was the second statue we found on the scene. that could only mean one thing.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! : Trading Chases. Zap2it. Retrieved October 2, 2015.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Grand Scam||Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
|Be Quiet Scooby-Doo!|