|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Quentin Dinkley (main story and flashback)
- Daisy Dinkley
- Rufus T. Dinkley (main story and flashback)
- Fred Jones (nanite zombie) (possessed corpse)(main story and flashback)
- Monsters (no lines)
- Nanite King (first full appearance)
- Angie Dinkley (no lines)(flashback only)
- Dale Dinkley (no lines)(flashback only)
- The Four (flashback only)
- Scrappy-Doo (main story and flashback)
- Cliffy (no lines)
- United States
- Paris, France (flashback only)
- Eiffel Tower (flashback only)
- London, England (flashback only)
- India (flashback only)
- The Moon
- Velma's googles (main story and flashback)
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- J.M. DeMatteis: writer
- Pat Olliffe: pencils
- Tom Palmer: inks
- Hi-Fi: colors
- Travis Lanham: letters
- Liz Erickson: assistant editor
- Harvey Richards: pondering the big questions
- Jim Chadwick: pondering retirement
- Cover by: Olliffe & Palmer with Hi-Fi
- Variant cover by: Dan Mora
- The panels of first page are lifted from events in Velma's life in The Secret Life of Velma Dinkley.
- Velma released nanites in Paris in Waiting for the End of the World.
- The Nanite King appeared at the end of the previous story.
- It's revealed that certain people survived being transformed because they had a unique immunity, which others didn't.
- On page 7, panel 1, Cliffy's t-shirt is blue instead of gray, which it returns to in the further panels in the comic.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.