The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- J.P. Flatbottom (single appearance)
- Ghostly skeleton (single appearance)(puppet)
- Mike Cameron (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Tom Philips (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Miscellaneous workers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Flatbottom's Bombs
- Mr. Flatbottom's office
- Warehouse 3
- Mr. Flatbottom's cigar
- Mr. Flatbottom's gun
- Shaggy's flashlight
- Fred's flashlight
- Electric engine
- Human skeleton puppet
- Flatbottom Bomb's cars
| Tom Philips controlling the ghostly skeleton puppet|
|They would have bought the electric engine and become millionaires.|
- The story is introduced by Fred.
- The story is quite faithful in terms of art and characterizations, compared to most of Charlton Comics' (and Western Publishing's) other stories.
- Even Fred's ascot and Daphne's headband are in their correct colors, when they always been black.
- The Mystery Machine is absent.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- On page 8, panel 2, Daphne has her hand over Velma's shoulder, as if they were splitting off together, but he clearly sends Velma alone, and has Daphne come with him (as usual).
Shaggy: It's lunch time! What say we eat? I'm hungry!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.