|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Velma is left by her self to try and get support, which only puts her on a trip down memory lane.
Insert details here.
- Dr. Velma Dinkley (main story and flashback)
- The Four (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Madelyn Wu (single appearance)(flashback only)
- Movie-type monsters (single appearance)(no lines)(fantasy)
- Angie Dinkley (single appearance)
- Dale Dinkley (single appearance)
- Senator Jaffe (only time mentioned)
- The Four (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)(cameo)
- School counselor (single appearance)(no lines)
- Daphne Blake (TV or computer screen)(flashback only)(cameo)
- Hospital (flashback only)
- Dinkley home (flashback only)
- Velma's public school (flashback only)
- Velma's boarding school (flashback only)
- South Pole (flashback only)
- Research center (flashback only)
- Paris, France (flashback only)
- Eiffel Tower (flashback only)
- Velma's googles
- Scooby's emotigoogles
- Mystery Machine
- Dale Dinkley's car (flashback only)
- Helicopter (flashback only)
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Keith Giffen & J.M. DeMatteis: writers
- Howard Porter: pencils/inks p.1, 17
- Wellinton Alves: pencils p.2-16
- Scott Hanna: inks p.2-16
- Hi-Fi: color
- Travis Lanham: letters
- Howard Porter and Hi-Fi: main cover
- Dan Parent: variant cover
- Brittany Holzherr: asst. editor
- Marie Javins: group editor
- Based on a concept by: Jim Lee
- The gang have been stuck in Mall-Mart since Fur and Fangs!
- Velma scattered the nanites (also as a flashback) in Waiting for the End of the World.
- Shaggy and Fred are absent.
- The names of Velma's parents are based on the incarnations from the Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated TV series.
- Scooby Apocalypse: Volume 1 (February 1, 2017)
- Mall-Mart is a parody of Wall-Mart.
- Senator Jaffe is likely a reference to Nicole Jaffe, the original voice actress for Velma.
- None known
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.