The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Dusty McSharp (single appearance)
- Aliens (single appearance)(Pueblo Biff Twobirds & Flo Grange's disguises)
- Pueblo Biff Twobirds (single appearance)
- Flo Grange (single appearance)
- Melvin Snug (single appearance)
- Tourists (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Roswell, New Mexico
- Gold mine
- Dusty McSharp's stand
- Minnesota (mentioned)
- Coolsville (mentioned)
- Albuquerque (mentioned)
- Alien's ray gun
- Light bulb (destroyed)
- Fred's lantern
- Transparent balloon
- Alien costume
- Dollar notes
- The Mystery Machine
- Alien's shuttle craft
|Pueblo Biff Twobirds||He wanted Flo Grange's vending booth for more space.|
|Flo Grange||She wanted Pueblo Biff Twobirds's vending booth for more space.|
|Melvin Snug||He was so impressed with how many tourists had come to Roswell this year.|
|Dusty McSharp||He claimed he was the first person to see the alien.|
| Pueblo Biff Twobirds and Flo Grange disguised as aliens|
|To attract more tourists to Roswell.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Story: Terrance Griep
- Art: Ernie Colón
- Letters: P. Felix
- Colors: Trish Mulvihill
- Edits: Bronwyn Taggart
- Velma calls Shaggy by his real name of Norville, first used in the A Pup Named Scooby-Doo episode The Sludge Monster from the Earth's Core.
- Shaggy trusts Velma with his "hepness," which could be insinuated as romantic feelings towards her.
- Disguises: Fred as an alien.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 1.
- "Zoinks" count: 1.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 1.
- Shaggy says he and Scooby should split like Roseanne's pantyhose, an apparent joke about comedian and actress Roseanne Barr.
- Shaggy thinks he's stuck in "Charlotte's Web", which before this story, was a book adapted into an animated film by Hanna-Barbera.
- Velma and Daphne use Star Trek terms when using the faux alien shuttle craft.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Velma: How do we know the alien isn't disguised as one of us?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.