|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The Mystery Machine: Part 1 is the first level in the video game, Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights, for GameCube, PlayStation 2, and Xbox. It was released in 2002 for the former two and 2003 for the latter. It is continues in The Mystery Machine: Part 2.
This level is the starting hub of the scooby adventure. There are flowers to dig and several different ways branching off into the various other sections. There are paths to: The Mystery Machine: Part 2 (Mystic Playground), Clamor in the Manor: Part 1, Shock on the Dock: Part 1, On Edge in the Hedge: Part 1, and The Monster Gallery.
This level contains 37 Scooby Snacks. The Groundskeeper appears after obtaining the Map from Holly and will appear again after beating the game telling you to collect all the Scooby Snacks in the game. The first time the Groundskeeper appears he provides you with the first Invention in the game: The Shovel. This Level contains 4 Flowers the player can dig.
- Holly Graham (first appearance)
|Scott Innes|| Scooby-Doo|
|Frank Welker||Fred Jones|
|Grey DeLisle|| Daphne Blake|
|B.J. Ward||Velma Dinkley|
- On some PlayStation 2 copies it is possible to fit Scoob inside the hole shaggy falls in in the opening cutscene causing Scooby to void warp back to the original spawn point.
- There are not enough Scooby Snacks in the first two levels to unlock the monster gallery snack gate. This prevents players from accidentally soft locking as snacks are a collectable and do not respawn.
- On several dates, different effects take place. If one's console is set to one of the following dates something interesting will happen:
- January 1 = Fireworks.
- February 14 = Snacks give hearts.
- March 17 = Green Smoke & Fountain.
- May 13 = Snacks gives flowers.
- July 4 = Fireworks.
- October 31 = There are bats on door.
- December 25 = Snow.
- December 31 = Fireworks.
Holly: Hey, Daphne. Im so glad you could make it. And you must be Freddy, Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby-Doo. Wow, the whole gang. I've heard so much about you. Daphne has kept me up to date on all your cases. I figured my mystery would be right up your alley.