The Johnny Sands Dance Game Show is a dance game contest filmed at the TV station, KLMN.
- Johnny Sands (host)
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
The gang attended a filming of The Johnny Sands Dance Game Show at KLMN, with Fred, Daphne, Shaggy, and Scooby entered as contestants. While Shaggy and Scooby were in the middle of their dance routine, the lights blacked out and the Wax Phantom appeared. The Phantom wrecked parts of the station and attacked host Johnny Sands, leaving him tied up in an office. After the attack ended, Sands told the gang about the threatening messages the studio received and Mr. Grisby's claims of getting supernatural revenge on KLMN.
- Despite it being called The Johnny Sands Dance Game Show, the banner says "Johnny Sands Dance Game Show".
- As pictured above in the infobox, Velma is not present next Shaggy and Scooby as they watch Fred and Daphne dance.
- Both Shaggy and Scooby were at the left of the screen, but when they go on stage Scooby enters from the right. He could've quickly got to the right behind the curtain. Fred and Daphne are also seated quickly.
- When the Wax Phantom first appears onstage, Stevens, the culprit behind the Wax Phantom, is seen on the far right of the stage even though he should be in the Wax Phantom costume.
- Due to the interruption, the winning couple is never announced. It's unknown if it was outright canceled or postponed. Due to time never being issue in the series (the gang spend what seems an entire night solving a case, only to go back to do what the were doing before in the same night), it was probably they were driving back to KLMN at the end of the episode.