|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Christian Slater's high school prom is getting a redo because the original one was ruined by a wolfman. But will the wolfman return to spoil this prom. And with so many songs in the episode, will the Gang actually do a song and dance number?
Insert details here.
- Werewolf (single appearance)(no lines)(Christian Slater's disguise)
- Christian Slater (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Drama teacher (single appearance)
- Dance teacher (single appearance)
- Timmy Thomas (single appearance)
- Maryanne Mulrooney (single appearance)
|Simone||Angry at not getting a clown prom.|
|Drama teacher||He hates dancing.|
|Dance teacher||She hates proms.|
|Timmy Thomas||He hates Christian Slater because of his fame.|
|Mysterious figure||Sneaking around.|
|Christian Slater||He was to nervous to dance with Maryanne and he continue doing it because he couldn't face her after what he did at the first prom.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"The Mystery Machine's on Broadway!"|
|"Diners for Dinner, Dinner for Diners"|
|"Trappin' Man (A Man Called Fred)"|
|"I Suspected Christian Slater from the Start"|
|"Beautiful Meddling Kids"|
- Many monsters from previous episodes are shown in the song "The Mystery Machine's On Broadway!"
- Two monsters who will possibly appear in season two were shown in "The Mystery Machine's On Broadway", too.
- This is the first musical episode of a Scooby-Doo series.
- The title is based on the film High School Musical.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- How could Simone be in the same middle school drama club as Kenan Thompson, who was born in 1978 and also the same high school year as Christian Slater who was born in 1969?