Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
- This article is for the level on the GC/PS2/Xbox platforms. For the level on the GBA platform, see The Haunting of Hambridge (GBA).
The Haunting of Hambridge is the first level in the 2004 video game, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Mayhem, for GameCube, PlayStation 2, and Xbox.
Insert details here.
- Alan Dinsdale (first appearance)
- Blue Standard Ghosts
- Mini Green Ghosts
- Large Green Ghosts
- Walter Peabody (single appearance)
- Ghost (single appearance)(no lines)(Walter Peabody's disguise)
- Selena Drake (first appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- Security guard 1 (single appearance)
- Security guard 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
|Alan Dinsdale||A suspicious photo of him at the White House was found on the top floor of the library's main entrance.|
|Walter Peabody||Everyone in the library had been scared off by the ghosts, but not him.|
|Walter Peabody as the ghost||To hide the fact that he ripped pages out of the Tome of Doom and also made a fake one.|
|Frank Welker||Fred Jones|
|Grey DeLisle||Daphne Blake|
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Jeff Bennett||Alan Dinsdale|
- Walter Peabody's ghost disguise is similar to the Phantom encountered in the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode, Hassle in the Castle.
- This is the only level to feature Shadows.
- Clues found in level
- A photo of Alan Dinsdale
- A telegram for W.P.
- A crumpled note
- Receipts for a book
- Sandwich ingredients found in level
- Hambridge is a parody of Cambridge University.
- The guards look identical.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.