|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Werewolf (single appearance)(no lines)(Artie the Actor's disguise)
- Carlotta the Gypsy (single appearance)(Artie the Actor's disguise)
- Dracula (single appearance)(Artie the Actor's disguise)
- Frankenstein's Monster (single appearance)(no lines)(Artie the Actor's disguise)
- Knight (single appearance)(no lines)(Artie the Actor's disguise)
- Artie the Actor (single appearance)
- Sir Grimstone (only time mentioned)(deceased)
- Alligator (single appearance)(no lines)
- Grimstone's current owners (only time mentioned)
- Sir Grimstone's jewelry
|Carlotta||Warned the gang to leave.|
|Big Bob Oakley as Carlotta the gypsy/Werewolf/Dracula/Frankenstein's Monster||To steal Sir Grimstone's jewelry.|
- This story is an adaptation of A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts, from the original Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! TV series. It includes the following alterations:
- The castle was renamed from Franken Castle to Grimstone Castle.
- In the cartoon, the castle had been placed in a remote wilderness, while in the comic, it's been placed in the desert.
- The gypsy wasn't named in the cartoon.
- The culprit didn't dress up as a knight in the cartoon.
- The culprit's name was changed from Big Bob Oakley to "Artie the Actor", alias "Carl the Con-Man."
- The sheriff has been removed.
- Scooby-Doo! Classic Comics: Vol. 1 CD-Rom (Sep 2009)
Shaggy: Man, that's what I call "putting on the dog"!