The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Ebeneezer Shark (single appearance)
- Ghost of Captain Cutler (single appearance)(no lines)(Captain Cutler's disguise)
- Captain Cutler (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mrs. Cutler (single appearance)
- Sheriff (only time mentioned)
- Coast Guard (mentioned)
- Dancing boy teen (single appearance)(no lines)
- Dancing girl teen (single appearance)(no lines)
- Rocky Point Beach
- Malt Shop
- Graveyard of Ships
- Hot dogs
- Hot dog buns
- Mustard jars
- Beach umbrella
- Scooby's surfboard
- Drinking straws
- Ebeneezer Shark's diving suit
- Scuba tanks
- Ebenezeer Shark's boat
- The Mystery Machine
- Captain Cutler's mini-sub
|Ebeneezer Shark||He owns a diving suit.|
| Captain Cutler as the Ghost of Captain Cutler|
|Selling repainted, stolen yachts.|
- This story is an adaptation of A Clue for Scooby Doo, from the original Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! TV series. The following changes have been made:
- The spelling of Ebenezer Shark's name is changed to Ebeneezer Shark.
- In the cartoon the Cutlers are both elderly, but in this comic, Captain Cutler looks about ten or twenty years younger than his wife.
- Scooby-Doo! Classic Comics: Vol. 1 CD-Rom (Sep 2009)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.