The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Penn Jillette (single appearance)
- Demolition boss (single appearance)
- Tess Flemmings (single appearance)
- Ghost of Madds Markson (single appearance)(puppet)
- Teller (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Hugo Hauser (single appearance)(Teller's disguise)
- Madds Markson Monster (single appearance)(no lines)(Teller's disguise)
- Demolition worker (single appearance)
- Paramedics (single appearance)(no lines)
- Rabbit (single appearance)(no lines)
- Dove (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Mystery Machine
- Penn & Teller's limo
|Demolition boss||He hates Penn & Teller for exposing how magicians do their tricks.|
|Hugo Hauser||He was the one organizing the whole thing.|
|Tess Flemmings||She was sneaking around in the hotel.|
|Teller as Hugo Hauser and the Madds Markson Monster||To pull of a magic trick big enough to impress Penn.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Phil LaMarr|| Ghost of Madds Markson|
- Fred announces the guest star in the title card.
- A painting of the Indian Witch Doctor from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode Decoy for a Dognapper shows up in the background of a hallway shot.
- Cartoon Network was supposed to air this episode on August 19, 2019, but pulled it in favor of an episode of Teen Titans Go!
- The escape from the hotel's demolition in progress is reminiscent of a scene in the film Die Hard, when McClane jumps from an exploding building.
- The trick Teller pulled off with cardboard cutouts on a model train set is exactly what Kevin McCallister pulled off in the film Home Alone, as part of a fake Christmas party setup to ward off burglars Harry and Marv.
- Disguises: Scooby-Doo and Shaggy as maids.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- If the hotel / casino is being demolished in a few hours, why is it still full of slot machines, at least one of which contained money?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.