|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Penn Jillette (single appearance)
- Demolition boss (single appearance)
- Tess Flemmings (single appearance)
- Ghost of Madds Markson (single appearance)(puppet)
- Teller (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Hugo Hauser (single appearance)(Teller's disguise)
- Madds Markson Monster (single appearance)(no lines)(Teller's disguise)
- Demolition worker (single appearance)
- Paramedics (single appearance)(no lines)
- Rabbit (single appearance)(no lines)
- Dove (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Mystery Machine
- Penn & Teller's limo
|Demolition boss||He hates Penn & Teller for exposing how magicians do their tricks.|
|Hugo Hauser||He was the one organizing the whole thing.|
|Tess Flemmings||She was sneaking around in the hotel.|
|Teller as Hugo Hauser and the Madds Markson Monster||To pull of a magic trick big enough to impress Penn.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Phil LaMarr|| Ghost of Madds Markson|
- Fred announces the guest star in the title card.
- A painting of the Indian Witch Doctor from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode Decoy for a Dognapper shows up in the background of a hallway shot.
- Daphne mentioning she speaks mime recalls the Be Cool, Scooby-Doo episode, There Wolf.
- Based on their position sitting on the mattress as it was catapulted out of the casino, the last person out was Tess Flemmings, with Penn just before her. The Madds Markson Monster was actually one of the first out as it was near the front of the mattress.
- Cartoon Network was supposed to air this episode on August 19, 2019, but pulled it in favor of an episode of Teen Titans Go!
- The escape from the hotel's demolition in progress is reminiscent of a scene in the film Die Hard, when McClane jumps from an exploding building.
- The trick Teller pulled off with cardboard cutouts on a model train set is exactly what Kevin McCallister pulled off in the film Home Alone, as part of a fake Christmas party setup to ward off burglars Harry and Marv.
- Disguises: Scooby-Doo and Shaggy as maids.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- If the hotel / casino is being demolished in a few hours, why is it still full of slot machines, at least one of which contained money?
- Fred is wrong when he way's Teller was last out of the casino. The Madds Markson Monster can be seen as one of the first out the window.
Penn: Seen it a million times.
Daphne: (translating Teller) Don't worry. I speak mime. He's saying that he was being chased by that horrible monster and hid in this cupboard.
Fred: Now let's see who the ghost of Professor Madds Markson really is!
Daphne: Really impressive Mr Teller. But why? Why did you do it?