Warner Home Video originally planned to release a complete set of the series. However, most likely expensive royalties prohibited them from granting full permission for half of the guest stars, including from the Addams Family characters owned by Charles Addams' estate and the I Dream of Jeannie franchise owned by Sony. Fourteen years later, Warner Home Video were finally able to secure the rights to all but one of the previously unreleased episodes, and released a follow up with The Best of The New Scooby-Doo Movies: The Lost Episodes on June 4, 2019.
- Ghastly Ghost Town
- The Dynamic Scooby-Doo Affair
- The Frickert Fracas
- Guess Who's Knott Coming to Dinner
- The Spooky Fog of Juneberry
- The Ghost of Bigfoot
- The Ghost of the Red Baron
- The Ghostly Creep from the Deep
- The Hanna-Barbera Kennel Club Roasts Scooby-Doo
- Uptown with Scooby-Doo and the Harlem Globetrotters
- Girls Rock
- The Spooky Fog of Juneberry is listed as The Spooky Fog.
- Due to some episodes being cut, the opening theme song has also cut out all the celebrity guests (even the ones who do appear), being replaced with other scenes from the episodes. Aside from that, though, they are as they originally aired, as most likely due to commercial airtime, a few of them had scenes omitted when aired on Cartoon Network or Boomerang. The laugh tracks have also been restored as some of the syndicated prints had them muted.
In other languages
|Greek||Οι Καλύτερες Στιγμές από τις Νέες Ταινίες του Scooby-Doo||The Best Moments from the New Scooby-Doo Movies||None.||Audio Visual Entertainment|