Insert details here.
- Jack Kubelsky
- Grace Kubelsky
- Charles Dickens (only time mentioned)(deceased)
- Mrs. Rogers (mentioned)
- Todd Marks (only time mentioned)
- Josh Marks (only time mentioned)
- Sophie Marks (only time mentioned)
- Quentin Dinkley
- Rufus T. Dinkley (no lines)
- Daphne's gun
- David Copperfield
- Nicholas Nickleby (mentioned)
- Oliver Twist (mentioned)
- Bleak House (mentioned)
- A Tale of Two Cities (mentioned)
- Velma's googles
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Keith Giffin & J.M. DeMatteis: Plot
- DeMatteis: Script
- Pat Olliffe: Pencils
- Tom Palmer: Inks
- Hi-Fi: Colors
- Travis Lanham: Letters
- Liz Erickson: Assistant Editor
- Harvey Richards: Editor
- Jim Chadwick: Ringmaster
- Scrappy was revealed to be working for Quentin Dinkley in the previous story.
- Scooby received a boost to his cranial implants in the previous story.
- Velma had been given acting irritated with Shaggy since the previous story.
- Rufus T. Dinkley is revealed to be alive since he was thought to have died in Brotherly Hate!
- This is the last story to be written by Keith Giffen.
- This is another landmark story, as Velma reveals she's pregnant to Shaggy.
- Cliffy reveals that his friends, who were transformed into monsters, had torn off one of his arms.
- The cover artists aren't credited.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- In The Secret Life of Velma Dinkley, Quentin's name was spelt "Quenton."
Velma (to Shaggy) I'm pregnant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.