|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang are desperate to escape Mall-Mart, but need a grand plan to do it.
Insert details here.
- Mutant monsters (no lines)
- Velma's googles
- Scooby's emotigoogles
- Beefioli (mentioned)
- Velma's gaming laptop (destroyed)
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Another Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis & Howard Porter Masterpiece of Horror, Humor & Humanity!*
- *Hey--It was Either Praise These Three Idiots or Give Them a Raise. Guess Which One We Chose?
- Hi-Fi: Colors
- Nick Napolitano: Letterer
- Howard Porter with Hi-Fi: main cover
- Steve Epting: Variant Cover
- Brittany Holzherr: Asst. Editor
- Marie Javins: Looking Over Our Shoulders
- Jim Lee: Looking Over Marie's Shoulder
- The gang have been stuck in Mall-Mart since Fur and Fangs!
- Velma got the laptop in The Siege!
- Shaggy met Scooby (and the bully Scrappy) in When Shaggy Met Scooby!
- St. Bernard's Memorial Hospital is named after the hospital where Scrappy-Doo was born in the Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (second series) episode, Scrappy's Birthday.
- Mall-Mart is a parody of Wall-Mart.
- None known
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.