|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby, Shaggy, Daphne, Fred, and Velma narrowly escape the Complex Alpha. But the dangers are far from over, as Fred is badly wounded, and the infestation is spreading beyond the desert.
Insert details here.
- Dr. Velma Dinkley (main story and flashback)
- Shaggy Rogers (main story and flashback)
- Daphne Blake (main story and flashback)
- Scooby-Doo (main story and flashback)
- Fred Jones (main story and flashback)
- Mutated Complex staff (only appearance; dies)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Mutated human with fangs (first appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- Vultures (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Four (mentioned)
- Dr. Krebs (mentioned)
- Rabbits (single appearance)(no lines)
- Steven Spielberg (only time mentioned)
- Mice (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Moon (cameo)
- New York University (mentioned)
- Velma's googles
- Scooby's emotigoogles
- First aid kit
- Rabbit's carrot
- Mrs. Hochberg's Saturn Pies
- Twinkly (mentioned)
- Chili dogs
- Choco Cookie Snacks
- Munchos Crisps
- Tart Pops
- Starro Burst
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- A Delightful Doomsday Division, Brought to You by Those Meddling Kids:
- Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis, Howard Porter, & Dale Eaglesham
- Hi-Fi - colors
- Nick Napolitano - letterer
- Jim Lee with Alex Sinclair - main cover
- John Paul Leon - variant cover
- Brittany Holzherr - asst. editor
- Marie Javins provides us all with Scooby Snacks
- Based on a Concept By: Jim Lee
- Scooby's time with the other smart dogs was shown in When Shaggy Met Scooby!.
- There are several references to past cartoon TV series and direct-to-video films in the town the gang stop at:
- Scooby Apocalypse: Volume 1 (February 1, 2017).
- Twinkie and Pop Tarts are parodied as Twinkly and Tart Pops.
- There's a red bottle with a lightning bolt, referring to the Flash; an energy drink with another lightning bolt and the visible words "SHAZ", referring to Shazam/Captain Marvel; and a Starro Burst snack bar, referring to the alien, Starro.
- None known
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.