Since he's not a proper doctor I propose this be renamed Doctor Croaker instead. Unless it's supposed to be spelt "Dr. Croaker"? -- Anythingspossibleforapossible 08:31, October 27, 2011 (UTC)

Do we really know enough about the character to say that? He's a fictional comic book character; maybe he has a PhD. I think we should leave the name alone.—Preceding unsigned comment added by RockSunner (talkcontribs)
Well it's sounds like just a supervillain name, but it could have a real meaning I suppose and/or be both. This is could be an endless debate so I'll leave it. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible 01:03, November 18, 2011 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.