|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
* Physical appearance.
* History is incomplete.
- 1 Physical appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Powers and abilities
- 4 Weaknesses
- 5 History
- 6 Appearances
- 7 Scooby Goes Hollywood continuity
- 8 Notes/trivia
- 9 References
Insert details here.
Insert details here.
Powers and abilities
- Super strength
- Super speed
- Super hearing
- Breathe in the vacuum in space
- Super-vision: He can make an x-ray-like scan of images, and trace electromagnetic waves to their source.
- Microscopic vision: Superman can deduce a person's identity from just looking at their fingerprints.
- Kryptonite: While virtually indestructible, Kryptonite can hurt or kill Superman.
- Red Kryptonite: Red Kryptonite has a strange and unpredictable affect on Superman, like turning him into a baby, a giant ant, or a rampaging monster. This is only temporary.
- Lead: Superman can't see through lead.
- Red sun: The rays of red sunlight (even artificial) can strip Superman of his powers.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase
What's New, Scooby-Doo?
Insert details here. (A Super Friend in Need)
Insert details here. (Truth, Justice, and Scooby Snacks)
Insert details here. (Fly By Night)
Insert details here. (A Doggone Crisis!)
He was in another galaxy while the Persons of Plaid were seemingly imprisoning aliens. A poster of Superman was inside a toy store some of the remaining free aliens hid.
Insert details here. (Enter the Dragon, Exit Scooby-Doo!)
Insert details here. (Too Many Kooks)
Insert details here. (Nasty Tricks)
Insert details here. (Crisis of Infinity Scoobys)
- 11(a). Project Rainbow and the Poughkeepsie Experiment (poster)
- 6. A Super Friend in Need
- 9. Truth, Justice, and Scooby Snacks
- 24. Out of This World (poster)
- 37. Nasty Tricks (photograph)
- 48. Going Rogue (photograph)
Scooby Goes Hollywood continuity
Insert details here. (Scooby Goes Hollywood)
- He has his own headquarters called the Fortress of Solitude in the Arctic Circle.