- This article is about the real company. For the fictionalized version, look here.
State Farm is an insurance and financial services company in the United States, founded in 1922 by retired farmer, George J. Mecherle. The company also has operations in Canada. The group's main business is State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, a mutual insurance firm that also owns the other State Farm companies. The corporate headquarters are in Bloomington, Illinois. State Farm is ranked 44th in the 2013 Fortune 500, which lists American companies by revenue.
- Frank Welker reprises his role as Scooby in all three commercials.
- The first commercial replicated the animation style of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!, specifically the episode Jeepers, It's the Creeper.
- For unknown reasons, State Farm has since taken down all three of the commercials from their YouTube account.
- Nudd, Tim (October 29, 2013). "Zoinks! State Farm Saves Scooby-Doo and the Gang in Groovy Animated Spot". Adweek. Retrieved September 17, 2015.