|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Beverly (single appearance)
- Milton's wife (only time mentioned)
- Milton's parents (only time mentioned)
- Beverly's carriage driver (single appearance)(no lines)
- Sorcerer puppet
- Beaver puppet
- Sorcerer Snacks
- Fire extinguisher
- Milton's wallet
- Scooby Snacks
|Beverly||Mr. Samson's rival.|
|Milton||His secret napping spot is in the warehouse.|
|Piero as the Sorcerer||Mr. Samson was going to replace him with another mascot.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Tom Kenny|| Sammy Samson|
|Fred Tatasciore|| Sorcerer|
Add details here
- Every online TV guide listed this as "Sorcerer Snack Scare".
- This is the origin of the bribery of Scooby Snacks in Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! Although, it was only done once to show how Jon Colton Barry didn't like the idea, which is shown through Daphne's own objections.
- Piero is a reimagining of Pietro, the puppet master, from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode The Backstage Rage.
- Shaggy Snacks are mentioned by the end of the episode and are a rejected idea.
- Disguises: Scooby-Doo and Shaggy as factory maintenance workers.
- Daphne Du Jour: She wants to play with puppets again, but keeps getting stopped; she also has a problem with Fred bribing Shaggy & Scooby to do things, as well as Velma using them as guinea pigs.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby Snacks had a cameo in All Paws on Deck (looking more like dog biscuits, and without Scooby's face on the front), but this was thrown in by animators and directors, who weren't aware of what Jon Colton Barry had planned.
In other languages
|Polish||Magiczne chrupki||The Magic Snacks|
|Korean||최고로 맛있는 과자||The most delicious Snacks|
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season 1, Part 2 - Teamwork Screamwork DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 16, 2018.
Scooby: Tasting is believing.
Shaggy: Come along, Scoobert. We have a mystery to solve.
Shaggy: (whispering) Like, can you believe it? Fred's gonna give us Scooby Snacks for things we have to do anyway.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Gremlin on a Plane|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
|Saga of the Swamp Beast|