|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
* Physical appearance; clothing.
* History is incomplete.
Skipper is a middle-aged Caucasian male, with a gray beard. He has a missing nose that was stolen by a clam.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
The gang found a locker spilling sand out with his name on it, implicating him to be the Man-Crab. After the Man-Crab was caught it was discovered to be Bud Shelton who had chosen to frame the Skipper.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- Skipper Shelton's story of losing his nose to a sea creature (and having a vendetta against it) is similar to Captain Squint (on the Jumanji animated TV series) who lost his nose to a sea monster. Both are parodies of Captain Ahab and Moby Dick.
- The Skipper has five siblings: a sardiner, a shrimper, a manta-rayer, a kelper, and a sea-dragoner (whom he said he didn't talk about, for some yet unknown reason).
- According to Tony Cervone, Skipper Shelton has his nose in the new timeline.
In other languages