|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The sitting room is a space between time and dimensions that can be visited in dreams or in a hypnotic trance. It captures the best parts of the personalities of everyone who gets caught up with or corrupted by the cursed treasure of Crystal Cove.
Most of it seems to be rooms and corridors with red curtains and black-and-white-striped floors, but there are doors opening out into time-frozen scenes featuring the mystery-solving groups that were pulled together under the influence of the evil Anunnaki.
- Alianza Mysterio
- Benevolent Lodge of Mystery
- Brad Chiles
- Cassidy Williams
- Ed Machine
- Fernando El Aguirre (sometimes in the form of the Monstrous Freak)
- Fernando El Aguirre's men
- Fred Jones, Sr.
- Fraternitas Mysterium
- Judy Reeves
- Mystery Gang
- Mystery Fellowship
- Ricky Owens
- Former inhabitants
- A part of Horatio Kharon had been left behind in the form of a strange talking dancing man until he was released and merged with his physical self thanks to a talisman brought by Mystery Inc.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Insert details here.
- It is decorated exactly like the waiting room in Twin Peaks.