|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang heads over to the Delta Queen to see Dixie Doo. But before long, all the customers are scared away by the ghost of Col. Beauregard, who is looking for Magnolia. She believed he stole her priceless emerald necklace, so she refused to marry him all those years ago. Can the gang solve the mystery and rid the showboat of its haunts?
Insert details here.
- Ghost of Colonel Beauregard (single appearance)(Pops Baloney's disguise)
- Pops Baloney (single appearance)
- Delta Queen captain (single appearance)(portrait)(deceased)
- Audience (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Showboat Seven (single appearance)(no lines)
- Ghost of Magnolia (single appearance)(Dixie Doo's disguise)
- Colonel Beauregard (single appearance)(ghost)
- Magnolia (single appearance)(ghost)
|Mayor||To force the showboat out of business so he could foreclose the mortgage.|
|Pops Baloney as the Ghost of Colonel Beauregard||To scare people away so he could find Magnolia's emerald necklace.|
|Dixie Doo as the Ghost of Magnolia||To help catch the Ghost of Colonel Beauregard.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Daphne pronounced "Magnolia" as "Magdolia".
In other languages
|Greek||Το Στοιχειωμένο Ατμόπλοιο||The Haunted Steamboat|