- This article is about Shaggy and Daphne in standard continuity. For their relationship in other continuities, see Shaggy Rogers and Daphne Blake (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
* History is incomplete.
Shaggy Rogers and Daphne Blake are members of Mystery Inc. After Scrappy-Doo joined and tagged along for a bit, they ended up splitting up, but Daphne eventually joined Shaggy, Scooby-Doo, and Scrappy in founding the Scooby-Doo Detective Agency.
- 1 Dynamic
- 2 History
- 2.1 A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- 2.2 The New Scooby & Scrappy Doo Show
- 2.3 Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
- 2.4 Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders
- 2.5 What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- 2.6 Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King
- 2.7 Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword
- 2.8 Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur
- 2.9 Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire
- 2.10 Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy
- 3 References
Insert details here.
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
When Shaggy & Scooby had a falling out, she hoped they would patch things up.
The New Scooby & Scrappy Doo Show
Insert details here. (No Thanks, Masked Manx)
Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders
What's New, Scooby-Doo?
When the gang were underneath Mr. B's Farm, the Secret Six ran off to a secret door, but Shaggy being too scared to follow, tried to say they were leading them back up to the farmhouse, which Daphne wasn't buying.
Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King
Daphne was worried when he and Scooby were missing.
After Fred, Daphne, and Velma got their memories erased by the Goblin King, Shaggy and Scooby (who were unaffected) arrived with the Mystery Machine, and told them they were looking for her and the gang. Daphne was relieved that Shaggy and Scooby were found, saying Shaggy's name in relieve.
Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword
When Daphne was demonstrating her skills with Miyumi for Miss Mirimoto, Shaggy (along with Scooby) was impressed with her skills and compared it to a "kung-fu cat fight," to which Scooby agrees and added "meow."
Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur
Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire
As the gang traveled to Petit Chauve Sourie Ville, she sat in the back of the Mystery Machine with Shaggy & Scooby, before they all five began singing "Done With Monsters". They enjoyed messing with each other, and also poked through the roof of the van.
After Scooby and Shaggy found Fred and Daphne, Shaggy hugged Daphne.
- APNSD: Night of the Living Burger, season 2, episode 5.
- Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island, direct-to-video film 1.
- Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders, direct-to-video 3.
- WNSD: Lights! Camera! Mayhem!, season 1, episode 12.
- WNSD: Farmed & Dangerous, season 3, episode 6.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King, direct-to-video 12.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword, direct-to-video film 13.
- Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur, direct-to-video film 16.
- Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire, direct-to-video film 17.
- Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy, direct-to-video film 22.