|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Gang (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Ebeneezer Scrooge (single appearance)
- Bob Cratchet (single appearance)
- Ms. Blackwhite (single appearance)
- Ghost of Jacob Marley (single appearance)(Dr. Buggly's disguise)
- Dr. Buggly (single appearance)
- Ghost of Christmas Past (single appearance)(Dr. Buggly's disguise)
- Ghost of Christmas Present (single appearance)(Dr. Buggly's disguise)
- Ghost of Christmas Future (single appearance)(no lines)(Dr. Buggly's disguise)
- Announcer (single appearance)
- Audience (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Raccoons (single appearance)(no lines)
- Ebeneezer Scrooge's home
|Bob Cratchet||Scrooge doesn't treat him well.|
|Ms. Blackwhite||She's creepy.|
|Dr. Buggly as the ghosts||To get Scrooge to spend his money on other people's illnesses.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
- Only the 1800's versions of the gang appear in this episode.
- This is the second Christmas special, after Scary Christmas.
- The title is a combination of Scrooge and Scooby-Doo's name.
- The episode involves a new take on Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Vote Velma|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|