|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Ghost of the Prima Donna (single appearance)(no lines)(Jasper Crawl's disguise)
- Jasper Crawl (single appearance)
- Crossbones (single appearance)
- Tim Beedle (only time mentioned)
- Roland Stones (only time mentioned)
- Bones Malone's bodyguards (single appearance)(no lines)
- Cassandra Tildon (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)(deceased)
- Hoodchap (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Sandie and the Bear (single appearance)
- Sandie (single appearance)(no lines)
- Announcer (only time heard)(TV or computer screen)
- Stan the Air Piano Man (single appearance)
- Kyle the Hovering Balladeer (single appearance)
- Audience (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Police officers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
|Gus||He was annoyed to work with musicians and always left before the Prima Donna appeared.|
|Bond Kuro||To become Bones Malone's new manager.|
|Bones Malone||To make Bond Kuro his new manager.|
|Jasper Crawl as the Ghost of the Prima Donna||To ruin Bones Malone because Bones was going to fire him.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Be Yourself"|| Melody by Jon Colton Barry|
Lyrics by Jon Colton Barry and Michael Jelenic
|Josh Keaton||Bones Malone|
|"This Is How You Solve The Mystery"||Melody and lyrics by Jon Colton Barry, Kate Micucci, and Zac Moncrief||Kate Miccuci||Velma DInkley|
- In original drafts, the opening band was called Crossbones.
- Daphne took piano lessons for ten years.
- The bear in Sandie and the Bear, is actually Sandie.
- Neither of the two songs are credited.
- Disguises: Scooby-Doo and Shaggy pretend to be panther control, but this is to get food, not to avoid the monster.
- Daphne Du Jour: Playing a different instrument after someone has said something.
- "Zoinks" count: 1.
- There are many allusions to real-world musicians:
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The Ghost of the Prima Donna is credited as "Screama Donna", matching the name of the episode.
- Realistly, someone of Jasper's build shouldn't even fit the costume not even for an extended period of time.
In other languages
|Korean||오페라의 유령||The Phantom of the Opera|
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season 1, Part 1 - Spooky Kooky Fun! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on February 23, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part Two DVD set released by Warner Home Video on October 10, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 11, 2016.
Shaggy: I think we lost her, Scoob.
Velma: (Singing) This is how we solve the mystery".
- ↑ Liu, Ed (October 19, 2015). Cartoon Network Premieres for October 19, 2015: "Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!", "Wabbit," "Teen Titans Go!", and More. Toonzone. Retrieved October 20, 2015.
- ↑ Barry, Jon Colton (April 11, 2017). "In the original drafts of the script, the opening band was named "Crossbones."". Twitter. Retrieved April 12, 2017.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Party Like It's 1899|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|