|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
- 1 Premise
- 2 Synopsis
- 3 Characters
- 4 Locations
- 5 Objects
- 6 Vehicles
- 7 Suspects
- 8 Cast
- 9 Songs
- 10 Notes/trivia
- 11 In other languages
- 12 Home media
- 13 Quotes
- 14 References
- 15 External links
Insert details here.
- Ghost of the Prima Donna (single appearance)(no lines)(Jasper Crawl's disguise)
- Jasper Crawl (single appearance)
- Crossbones (single appearance)
- Tony (single appearance)
- Andy (single appearance)
- Jeff (single appearance)
- Mike (single appearance)
- Tim Beedle (only time mentioned)
- Roland Stones (only time mentioned)
- Bones Malone's bodyguards (single appearance)(no lines)
- Cassandra Tildon (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)(deceased)
- Hoodchap (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Sandie and the Bear (single appearance)
- Sandie (single appearance)(no lines)
- Announcer (only time heard)(TV or computer screen)
- Stan the Air Piano Man (single appearance)
- Kyle the Hovering Balladeer (single appearance)
- Audience (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Police officers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
|Gus||He was annoyed to work with musicians and always left before the Prima Donna appeared.|
|Bond Kuro||To become Bones Malone's new manager.|
|Bones Malone||To make Bond Kuro his new manager.|
|Jasper Crawl as the Ghost of the Prima Donna||To ruin Bones Malone because Bones was going to fire him.|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
Ghost of the Prima Donna
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
Stan the Air Piano Man
|Roger Craig Smith||Gus|
|Stephanie Sheh||Bond Kuro|
|Josh Keaton||Bones Malone|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Be Yourself"||Melody by Jon Colton Barry
Lyrics by Jon Colton Barry and Michael Jelenic
|Josh Keaton||Bones Malone|
|"This Is How You Solve The Mystery"||Melody and lyrics by Jon Colton Barry, Kate Micucci, and Zac Moncrief||Kate Miccuci||Velma DInkley|
- In original drafts, the opening band was called Crossbones.
- Shaggy comments, upon picking up an electric guitar and playing it, that he thought they were in a band and that was why they traveled around in a van. This reflects the original, abandoned, concept for the Gang in Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!.
- Daphne took piano lessons for ten years.
- The bear in Sandie and the Bear, is actually Sandie.
- Neither of the two songs are credited.
- This episode was the beginning of a weird trope in the series, which is that most of the villains are crossdressers.
- Disguises: Scooby-Doo and Shaggy pretend to be panther control, but this is to get food, not to avoid the monster.
- Daphne Du Jour: Playing a different instrument after someone has said something.
- "Zoinks" count: 1.
- The episode title is a play on the term "Prima Donna", the leading lady in an opera.
- There are many allusions to real-world musicians:
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The Ghost of the Prima Donna is credited as "Screama Donna", matching the name of the episode.
- Realistically, someone of Jasper's build shouldn't even fit the costume for any extended period of time. This is acknowledged on screen as the costume disintegrates once the mask is removed.
In other languages
|Korean||오페라의 유령||The Phantom of the Opera|
|Turkish||Çığlık Atan Kadın||Screaming Woman!|
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season 1, Part 1 - Spooky Kooky Fun! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on February 23, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part Two DVD set released by Warner Home Video on October 10, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 11, 2016.
Shaggy: I think we lost her, Scoob.
Velma: (Singing) "This is how we solve the mystery".
- Liu, Ed (October 19, 2015). Cartoon Network Premieres for October 19, 2015: "Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!", "Wabbit," "Teen Titans Go!", and More. Toonzone. Retrieved October 20, 2015.
- Barry, Jon Colton (April 11, 2017). "In the original drafts of the script, the opening band was named "Crossbones."". Twitter. Retrieved April 12, 2017.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Party Like It's 1899||Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!