- This article is about the incarnation from the comic series Scooby Apocalypse. For other incarnations, see Scrappy-Doo (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
* Physical appearance; his headgear.
* Powers and abilities.
* History is incomplete.
Scrappy is a small male dog, with brown fur. He has implants that can make him grow several feet tall, also greatly enhancing his strength.
Scrappy has two objectives on his mind: upgrading his implants that give him human-like attributes, and to kill Scooby-Doo, the prototype of the smart dog program. He hates him with a passion, simply because he sees him as a soft-hearted weakling. He also refers to him as Scoobert. He also hates humans, given the experiments they performed on him. He considers saving a group of people from being eaten, but doesn't want to endanger his own life.
Even though he's in charge of his own gang (and he's only in charge because his articulation chip hadn't burnt out), he has no real attachment to them, simply using them to further his own goals. He also gets annoyed by them, as they have lost their intelligence and are not bothered by their predicament, instead only being interested in where they get their next meal.
Powers and abilities
Insert details here.
Insert details here. (When Shaggy Met Scooby!)
Insert details here.
- Scooby Apocalypse
- #1(b). When Shaggy Met Scooby! (flashback, no lines)
- #4. Fur and Fangs!
- #6(b). Scrappy's Self-Improvement Plan!
- #9(b). Monsters
- #12(b). Boy Meets Dog!
- #13(b). Monster Meat!
- #14. Collision Course!
- #15(a). Dog Eat Dog!
- #16. The Sacrifice!
- #17. Tree Time!
- #18. Haven!
- #26. Afterlives
- #27. Bloody Reunion!
- #28. The Unexpected!
- #29. Fred(ish)!
- #30. Night of the Living Fred!
- #31. The Awakening!
- #32. Family Reunion!
- #33. The Brothers Dinkley!
- #34. The Thing Who Would Be King!
- While the standard continuity counterpart of Scrappy was Scooby's nephew, they seemingly do not share any relation in this comic. Why they have the same last name (if it is a last name in this continuity), is unclear.