The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Dr. Kreitzer (single appearance)
- Ghost of Dr. Nathaniel Catwell (single appearance)(main story and flashback)(Dr. Krietzer's disguise)
- Aunt Mildred (only time mentioned)
- Agatha Crispie (only time mentioned)
- Nathaniel Catwell (single appearance)(photograph)(deceased)
- Nurse (single appearance)
- Catwell Rest Home and Spa
- Daphne's room
- Dr. Kreitzer's office
- Day room
- Mrs. Voorhees's room (main story and flashback)
- Dr. Faraday's office
- Daphne's bed
- Cyanide in the Cereal
- Dr. Kreitzer's magnet collection
- Dr. Krietzer's pencil
- Mrs. Voorhees's bed (main story and flashback)
- Ghost of Dr. Catwell's chains (main story and flashback)
- Food cart
- Mrs. Voorhees's lamp
- Mrs. Voorhees's television
- Mrs. Voorhees's cabinet
- Fred's rope
|Dr. Faraday||He thought that the ghost of Dr. Nathaniel Catwell was just a hallucination of the rich patients and said that they simply need more rest.|
|Dr. Kreitzer||He also thought that the ghost of Dr. Nathaniel Catwell was just a hallucination of the rich patients and said that they simply need more rest.|
|Dr. Kreitzer as the Ghost of Dr. Nathaniel Catwell||To get rich patients to stay longer, so the rest home will get more money.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Terrance Griep ("For Tiffany and Tara") - Writer
- Ned Sonntag - Penciler
- Gary Fields - Inker
- Patricia Mulvihill - Colorist
- Gasper - Letterer
- Bronwyn Taggart - Editor
- Cover By: Glenn Barr
- The Mystery Machine is absent.
- Disguises: Scooby as Mrs. Voorhees.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 1.
- "Zoinks" count: 1.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 1.
- Daphne has a book by Agatha Crispie, a parody of Agatha Cristie.
- On page 9, panel 1, there's a square in the background (which may be a TV), which has the Warner Bros.' logo.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or oddities
- None known.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.